... a weekly letter of encouragement.
14 August, 1996 - Singapore
APPLYING THE SCRIPTURES TO YOUR LIFE
As you spend time with the Lord meditating over a portion of Scripture, you may find it helpful to ask the following questions:
- Is there an example to follow?+
- Is there a sin to avoid?
- Is there a promise to claim?
- Is there a prayer to repeat?
- Is there a command to obey?
- Is there a condition to meet?
- Is there a verse to memorize?
- Is there an error to mark?
- Is there a challenge to face?
If you would like practice in utilizing the above questions, read and meditate upon Luke 14:25 - 17:10.
My prayer is that you are having a great week!
+ Adapted from "Living By The Book" by Howard and William Hendricks, pages 304 -308 (Moody Press).
1 Coleman Street #02-34 The Adelphi - Singapore 0617 . Fax/Phone: 337 6498
© Copyright 1996 Dwight Hill. Unlimited permission to copy or use is hereby granted subject to inclusion of this copyright notice.
Back to Antioch's Well
Back to Antioch's Home Page